For security reasons, the School Management has introduced days and time slots in order to facilitate your interaction with the School Authorities. The visiting days and timings are as follows:
Senior Wing: Days Tuesdays and Thursdays. The timings for both days are from 11:00 to 12:30 hrs.
Junior Wing and Kindergarten: All working days. Timings 10:00 to 11:30 hrs.
The standard operating procedure for the same is as follows:
1. Only parents and legal guardians registered with the School office shall be permitted entry into the School.
2. The Main Gate security will issue you an entry pass after registering your name and mobile number in their record register.
3. You will then proceed to the Reception area, next to the Main Gate, and spell out in detail the concerned person you wish to meet and the reason for the meeting.
4. You shall be issued a token slip.
5. You shall wait at the Reception till your turn is announced and you shall then proceed for your interaction with the concerned staff member.
6. After meeting with the concerned staff member, your token slip will be signed by the concerned official including the time, which will then be returned by you at the reception on your way out.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE AS HAS BEEN LAID DOWN. YOU WILL APPRECIATE THAT THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN INITIATED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND FOR SECURITY REASONS.