1. Students are advised to get an biannual Health, Dental and Ophthalmic check up.
2. Students suffering from contagious diseases like chicken pox, cholera, measles. mumps, whooping cough and jaundice must observe the prescribed period of quarantine.
NOTE: Students rejoining school after such and illness must get a certificate of fitness from the school doctor.
3. Students suffering from infectious diseases/illness like viral infections, conjunctivitis, dermatitis, scabies, etc. should not be sent to school.
4. Students suffering from any chronic illness, like asthma, epilepsy, rheumatic aliments and heart disease should inform the school accordingly in writing mentioning specific medication and first aid requirements, if any.
5. Students having specific allergies to food, medication or any other items, must inform the school authorities of the same.
6. If a student is prescribed regular medication, the medication must be deposited in the medical room. With relevant instructions.
7. School must also be notified in writing by the parent if their ward has undergone any surgical procedure.
8. Parents are requested to ensure that their wards eat a healthy and nutritious breakfast prior to school.
9. Medical certificate to be submitted when the student joins school after recovering.