There is one registration form for all classes.
You can download the School Prospectus & Registration Form from the links provided on the right panel of this Section in the School Website.
Deposit the completed Registration form and Medical History Sheet to us along with attested copies of mandatory documents with Registration fee.
Please ensure that the Registration Form should be accompanied with a demand draft worth Rs. 5800/-per child payable at the time of Registration. Draft to be made in favour of “The Director, Yadavindra Public School, Mohali”. Registration Fee is non transferable and non refundable.
The allotted Registration number will be used in all official correspondence. Registration does not imply any guarantee of admission. You may register your child as per schedule advertised by the school for the relevant year. Please note that the school cannot not make changes in the date of birth after the child has been admitted.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
(a) Registration Form duly filled.
(b) Medical Form duly filled and attested as instructed.
(c) An attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate of the student along with the original as issued by
- Urban Areas: Registrar of Birth and Deaths / Executive Officer under the Municipalities Act working as the Assistant Registrar (Births and Deaths) / designated local registrar of the locality.
- Rural Areas: District Registrar for Births and Deaths / Civil Surgeon acting as a District Registrar (Births and Deaths) / Designated local Registrar of the area.
- DO part II is accepted for children of Defence Services personnel. (No affidavits or School Certificates of birth are accepted).
(d) Three latest passport size photographs of Student (One to be pasted on the Registration Form).
(e) Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of Parents and the Child.
(f) Photocopy of Passport & Visa in case of Foreign National.
(g) Photocopy of Category certificate (if other than General category).
(h) Passport size photograph of parents and guardian (To be pasted on the Registration Form).
REGISTRATIONS FOR SESSION 2021-22
Entry Level for Nursery & Class IV
Nursery:- 3-4 Years as on 31 March 2021
Class IV:- 9-10 Years as on 31 March 2021
1. General:-Open Category.
2. Sibling:- Real Brother/Sister of students presently studying in Yadavindra Public School, SAS Nagar.
3. Alumni :- Child/Legally adopted of Ex-student of Yadavindra Public School, SAS Nagar who have passed out Class X or XII or have been enrolled as student of this School for a continuous period of 5 yrs from Class IV.
4. EWS:- Candidates who comply with the provision of RTE Act.
5 Dec to 31 Dec 2020:- Duly filled Forms along with mandatory documents to be deposited by any one parent in person at the School Office between 9.30-12.30 on any working day (Mon-Fri).
31 Dec 2020:- Registration closes.
19 Jan 2021:- Date of Draw-Class Nursery. (Post registration a notice will be sent to you on your email Id provided for communication. A separate reminder will not be sent.).
CATEGORY WISE TIMINGS FOR DRAWS: - GENERAL -1030 to1130 hrs, SIBLING - 1145 to 1200 hrs, ALUMNI - 1215 to 1230 hrs
Jan 2021:- List of selected Students and Students on waiting list for Class Nursery will be displayed.
Jan 2021:- Admission formalities begin for Class Nursery. (Kindly read the list of documents required for admission process carefully).
22 Jan 2021:- Admission formalities and interaction begin for Class IV. (Post registration a notice will be sent to you on your email Id provided for communication).
12 Feb 2021:- Admissions close. (Admission will not be considered after the last date. Seats will be transferred to Students on the waiting list).