- In order to involve and encourage students to actively take part in the Swachhta Pakhwada, a special assembly was conducted in the school.
- The school Head boy and the Head girl addressed the school assembly, explained the significance of the above mentioned initiative along with the importance of other special days such as Earth Day, Environment Day etc.
- Emphasis is laid on the conservation and protection of environment.
Covid Appropriate Behavior
- As the risk factor of Covid 19 pandemic is still around, stress has been laid upon covid appropriate behavior such as frequent hand washing, use of mask, use of sanitizers, covid testing etc.
- Students are encouraged to not only practice covid appropriate behavior but also make others practice the same.
Best Out of Waste
- As part of the program and Socially Useful Productive Work, an integral part of the school curriculum, the students were told about the significance of waste reduction as well as waste management by practicing Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- Students were encouraged to recycle and reuse old discarded things.
- Students made different items of their choice from waste material like paper, plastic etc.
- In order to understand the importance of resources and making judicious use of resources, the students conducted a survey by preparing a questionnaire on water conservation and got it filled from their neighbors. The idea was to understand consumption of water and making others aware of water conservation practices.
- Students pledged to take up the role of eco warriors by reusing empty plastic bags, paper towels, glass jars.
- They also pledged to give outgrown clothing to charity to help make a difference in our community.
Building A Connect with Nature
- Students were encouraged to take up activities like gardening and tree plantation as hobby and thus connect with nature.