1. There are an increasing number of unpleasantries occurring between the parents/guardians, of students and the staff on duty at both the Junior School and Kindergarten gates on a daily basis between 09:00 am till closure of the gates. Infact, parents/guardians, have even indulged in unbecoming language to the staff manning these gates.
2. Furthermore, there is an increased and dangerous trend of over speeding or rash driving to meet the time deadline of 0900 am/0905am. Recently, such rash driving led to an accident involving a motorcyclist and car. Another disturbing trend is that parents/guardians/drivers, are trying to summon the staff on duty to help their wards over the road divider and thereafter cross the road.
3. In view of the above mentioned and to ensure complete student safety, the following will be effective with immediate effect:-
- The junior and kindergarten gates will close at 8.55 am daily.
- All students coming after closure of the side gates will enter the school premises from the main gate only. Late comers after 09.00 am will in any case not be allowed to attend school. In case of an emergency the parents should ring up the Headmaster from the gate.
- The gate staff can’t assist any students over the road divider or to cross the road or picking them up from their vehicles.
4. All are requested to co-operate and ensure punctuality.