YPS/234/E-2 18 December 2013
CIRCULAR TO PARENTS FOR CHILDREN JOINING CLASS VI
1. Your ward will be joining class VI in the new session. There will be a slight change in the working schedule of the students. The points to be noted are given below:
- The morning bell will ring at 8.10 a.m. The student is excepted to be in school before this time.
- Assembly will be from 8.15 a.m. to 8.30 a.m.
- Thereafter teaching lessons will start, with a break of 15 minutes at 10.30 a.m.
After fruit break there will be four more teaching lessons and lunch break will
be at 1.15 p.m.
- After lunch there will be two more teaching lessons.
- On Monday and Tuesday class VI will have hobbies in the 12th & 13th lessons.
- Full school formal uniform to be worn on all Wednesdays.
- Sikh boys have to wear school turban. Please ensure that the religion ceremony, if any, is conducted before school reopens. However, if for some reason this ceremony cannot be conducted in the near future, please send an application stating till when you want exemption, which, in any case should not exceed a month.
- School will be over at 4.10 p.m. and the students, after a glass of milk, will board the buses which will leave the campus by 4.20. p.m.
- All students will have to select a hobby, a list of which is given to the students when they join in.
- Inter School competitions will be held every Wednesday from 3.10 p.m. to 4.10 p.m.
- Every Wednesday morning a test will be conducted for all classes, a schedule of which is given in the school diary.
- Please refer to the school diary for any information regarding school rules, uniforms, dates of activities or the like. All parents must use the diary for correspondence between the teacher and their ward.
- The Houses of the students will remain the same, though the sections will be reshuffled.
- On 15 January 2014 after Assembly, the class Teachers will take over and escort the students to their classrooms where they will be given their timetables.
- Orientation for parents of Class VI will be held on 15 January 2014 at 3:00 p.m. in the Senior School Library.
- If there are any further enquiries please feel free to contact the undersigned anytime during office hours, with prior appointment, or during visiting hours from 11 a.m. to 12 noon.